The Music Hall of Whilliamsburg
The Music Hall of Williamsburg â€“ The Heart of Brooklyn's Live Music Scene
Experience the unique charm of this luxury Brooklyn accommodation while enjoying our neighborhood's eclectic music scene. If you're looking for an evening of entertainment, our Williamsburg hotel is just moments from some of the liveliest music venues in the area.
Music Hall of Williamsburg
Searching for live music in Brooklyn? Head to The Music Hall of Williamsburg, located less than one mile from our Brooklyn, NY hotel. This hotspot plays host to an always-exciting lineup of renowned and emerging indie-rock artists. Excellent acoustics and amazing sightlines from all three floors make this venue a must-visit. Each floor includes a full bar, seating, and the top balcony even provides stadium-style seats so you won't miss a second of the show on the elevated main stage.
Planning on checking out a show or two? Here are some helpful tips:
- You must park on the neighborhood streets as there is no designated parking. Walking or taking the subway are great options.
- Each concert may have different age restrictions, from 16 and up to 21 and up. Please check here for specific concert details. You must show proof of age with a valid government-issued ID.
- No smoking indoors, but there is an outdoor smoking area.
- Tickets that don't sell out in advance may be sold at the door â€“ be sure to stop at the ATM because the box office only accepts cash.
- See if your favorite band is playing soon â€“ check out the Music Hall of Williamsburg show lineup here.