Enjoy beers of two at the famous Brooklyn Brewery in Williamsburg
We Protect Your Privacy
Site Usage Disclosures
- This website utilizes the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This website may utilize the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Remarketing
- Users may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings.
You can see a full list of available Google Analytics opt-outs here.
- We utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to:
- Inform, optimize and serve ads based on users' past visits to our website
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactive with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website
- We utilize data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to grow our website and better customize our information to our users' interests.
At Hotel Le Jolie, the privacy and confidentiality of user information is significant. We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please stay connected. Hotel will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mailing lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
Information collected on the Site may be used to:
- Register you as a preferred Hotel member
- Plan and purchase Hotel accommodations
- Enter your email in our promotions
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
All forms will provide an opt-out option to allow you to choose not to participate in Hotel lists and future online marketing. In deciding whether or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for Hotel purposes or in joint promotions with a Hotel partner. We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes. You may request to be removed from our lists at any time. All emails distributed to our lists will contain easy, online access to unsubscribe.
Permission for Use
Personally identifiable information will not be collected when you browse this website and/or request pages from our servers, except as described in this Policy. We will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the website unless you access the website from a link in an e-mail that we have provided. If you access the website from an e-mail link from us, we will know who you are based on the information you previously provided to us.
If you decide to make an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and third party booking engine (â€śBooking Engine Vendorâ€ť) provided by Travel Click, a leading online reservation systems vendor. While it appears to be part of our site, the reservation functionality is in fact provided by a third party Booking Engine Vendor. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen the Booking Engine Vendor carefully. The Booking Engine Vendor has implemented comprehensive security programs.
Protecting Your Information
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. Hotel has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access.
Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Withdrawing Consent to Use
We do not offer or provide products and services to children. If you are under 18, you may not use our site. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from users under 13.
Use of Aggregated Data
Hotel is interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, Hotel may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
Links Provided To Other Sites
Hotel may provide links to a number of other websites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Hotel. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any website owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those websites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
Policy Modifications & Contacting Hotel