The Preferred Choice in Dumbo Hotels
Known for a thriving arts district, water-front views and hip boutiques, the neighborhood of Dumbo, Brooklyn is quickly becoming one of Brooklynâ€™s hottest areas for inspiring live performances and creative culture and community. Just over 3 miles from Hotel Le Jolie, itâ€™s no wonder guests are making us the choice in fashionable Dumbo hotels. Guests appreciate our proximity to top Dumbo attractions and wide array of services and amenities. With all this to offer, our Euro-inspired hotel has sat comfortably at #1 on TripAdvisor.com for three years and running.
Take advantage of these Dumbo hot-spots only minutes away:
- Etsy Labs - A friendly community space featuring an expansive workspace, public workshops, and themed craft nights for fans of the DIY craft scene and the artisanal vibe of etsy.com
- PowerHouse Arena â€“ An airy and unconventional bookstore serving as home to powerHouse Publishing and one of New York Cityâ€™s premier spaces for literary events such as launches, readings, signings, and ticketed conversations with contemporary authors
- Galapagos Art Space - Ăśber-cool and modern Obie Award winning venue featuring sexy scenery, a full bar, and live performances including aerial cabaret, indie performances, and CreativeMornings/NYC breakfast lectures
- St. AnnÂ´s Warehouse - Performing arts institution bringing more than 30 years of rare, relevant, and acclaimed performances ranging from multi-artists productions to one-of-a-kind live concerts that are â€śtough, raw, emotion-provoking material... at the vanguard of the avant-gardeâ€ť-- NYT
- 1st Thursday Gallery Walk - A monthly community event of over 15 DUMBO galleries opening their doors to art enthusiasts who can attend an intimate artist talk or explore galleries exploding with eye-candy while enjoying refreshments
- Kings County Distillery - NYCÂ´s first legal distillery since the 1930s hosts a weekly walking tour welcoming visitors get and first-hand look into the distilling process, informative lesson on the Prohibition era, and a taste of handmade bourbon, moonshine, or whiskey
- JaneÂ´s Carousel - A historic 1922 carousel in Brooklyn Bridge Park boasting meticulous restoration and housed in a new pavilion designed by prize winning architect Jean Nouve allures year-round like an encased vision of the past
- Jacques Torres Chocolate - Chocolaterie from Master Pastry Chef Jacques Torres using traditional French techniques to create fresh, edgy, and handmade artisan chocolates and other delights for you to hand select and take home or sit and savor with a signature hot chocolate
Discovering these Dumbo wonders and more are sure to make you instantly cooler via association.
A Dumbo Hotel with Euro-Flair
Once youÂ´ve tired of avant-garde street performances, vintage furniture emporiums and luscious French chocolates, come rest your head at the chic Hotel Le Jolie. A variety of business- and leisure-friendly amenities await:
We provide thoughtfully appointed Brooklyn accommodations and offer a 100% smoke-free environment as well as complimentary high-speed Internet, on-site parking, and weekday delivery of USA Today newspapers to help make your stay with us even easier and more enjoyable for you. We'll also help you start your day with a variety of foods and beverages at our continental breakfast tables.
Our Brooklyn, NY hotel is situated in a prime location for your Brooklyn adventures. We offer concierge service, airport arrangements, and even a 24-hour front desk to help with your needs. Start planning your Dumbo hotel stay.
Searching hotels in Dumbo, Brooklyn? With a distinctly European flair, Hotel Le Jolie proves to be the perfect accompaniment to a hip Dumbo vacation. Book Now to reserve your stay.